Article marketing is all about generating traffic and leading interested readers to your website. It’s about writing quality original articles to promote yourself, products, and your business. Article marketing really helps to increase exposure and attract those interested readers to your website.
Here’s a list of 7 keys to successful article marketing.
- Continually create relevant, quality content articles that answer your readers search entries. Write about relevant subjects within your niche and build up the readers confidence in your writing so that they’ll want to see more.
- Try not to promote yourself within the article itself but wait until the end, after delivering an informative post that your readers can enjoy and benefit from. Give your readers enough quality information in the body that they’ll want to click on the site URL at the end of the article.
- Join forums, groups, and communities. Post articles to them as often as possible to bring a steady stream of interested viewers to your site.
- Fact-Check your Work: Credibility and authority, or expertise, really do matter in your article and can be lessened by typos, misspelled words, improper English, or any grammatical errors in any part of your article. Here’s a tip: Read your work out loud. Many times this has helped me catch mistakes I missed while reading the article to myself silently.
- Always keep the reader in mind: If you’re writing an article on a technical topic, it’s fine to use technical terms, but be careful not to alienate a wider target of readers with information they may not understand or be able to digest.
- Hold some things back: Always keep some important info in reserve to make your readers want more. Remember that your article can generate traffic, so use the Conclusion (or Resource Box) to entice your readers to click on your website link.
- Write clearly and don’t ramble on. A 500-word article will usually outperform a 1000-word article. You are writing for an audience that wants instant gratification on the Internet. Keep your articles clear and concise, so the reader can quickly understand the content that you’re sharing.
When you submit an article, each one contains different parts and sections. Although some sections may carry more information than others, each one must be written with wisdom and care. A well-written article can really lead to increased traffic to your website and more followers, which leads to more referrals and sales.
Source by Peter Mangini