Digital product authors and licensed resellers have sold their products on eBay for many years. Sadly, for the past couple of years eBay has made this increasingly more difficult. This is due to their restrictions on the sale of digitally downloaded products. As a result many digital product sellers have been forced to find an alternative.
Bonanza fit the bill perfectly!
If you’re not familiar with Bonanza, it’s an online auction site very much like eBay. Bill Harding founded Bonanza in 2007. Today there are over 20 million items for sale on Bonanza. These item listings are available to nearly every country in the world. Among these items are, naturally, digitally downloaded products.
Digital products are not only fully supported on Bonanza, the digital delivery to your customer is also handled. When your product is purchased and payment completed, the buyer is able to download the product immediately.
The ability to easily list digital products, has made Bonanza one of the top venues for selling downloadable software, eBooks, plugins and more.
Listing your digital downloads is easy
- Register a sellers account on Bonanza.
- Once your account is active, login and go to your seller’s dashboard.
- Set up your Seller’s Booth, following the provided instructions/suggestions.
- Select items, then add or edit items. This will open your listings page.
- Select add an item. This will take you to the listing creation page.
- Complete the Give Your Item A Title Field.
- Next you will upload your product images.
- In the item category field, select Digital Goods, then type of item from the list of options.
- Enter the number of items available in the Quantity Available field.
- Complete the Detailed Item Description field.
- In the Shipping Selection field you’ll upload your digital file. (.zip file)
- Set a price for your item.
- Click the, Add This Item To Your Booth button.
- You’ll receive confirmation that your listing is now live.
That’s all there is to it. When your item sells, payment will be added to your PayPal account, the buyer will be able to download the item immediately. All of this is handled automatically, with no additional action required from you.
Another great feature of Bonanza is the Rewards Program. You earn reward tokens for just about every action you perform on Bonanza. Logging in and listing items are just a couple ways you earn tokens. These tokens can be used for fee discounts, listing promotion and more.
There are many other great venues for selling digital products online. However, if you sell digital products, Bonanza definitely ranks among the best. Even if you currently sell on other sites, don’t overlook Bonanza!
Source by Robert Sellers