Do you want to know how to make a guy miss you more? It may be just a petty fight between the two of you, or it may be as serious as a breakup. He may be taking you for granted and you’re sick of it. No matter what the reason is, a guy will miss you if he’s given a chance. There are more than enough ways to make yourself irresistible to your man, but here are 7 surefire ways to make him miss you:
- Get over it. It may only be some days ago when you’ve had him by your side and now nobody’s there and you find yourself crying to sleep. This may go on for days or weeks, but don’t let it go on for a month or more. Wipe the tears from your face. Recover as soon as you can. Nothing can make him go back faster than moving on.
- Give him and yourself space. Do not be around each other too much. If he gets to see you every single hour of every single day, then nothing in this article about how to make a guy miss you more will help you. Be there when your man needs you, but don’t be too clingy.
- Have emotional stability. There are many things that can drive your man away. Being too emotional and childish are two of them. Men need to be around people who are fun and emotionally stimulating in a positive way. This is why he goes out and hangs with his friends as soon as the two of you fight.
- Have a hobby. Give yourself time to engage in fun activities and the things you love doing. If you want your man to miss you, make him see that you’re doing well enough when he’s not around.
- Control yourself. It is normal for a girl to be expressive especially when it comes to his feelings for the guy she likes. Tell him that you love him and that you miss him, but don’t go saying it every time you get the chance. When he feels that you’re holding back, he will make an effort to spend some quality time with you.
- Don’t be a Yes Woman. Every once in a while, say no to your guy. Has he invited you for a last-minute date? Don’t go. Is he calling you after a long while of ignoring you? Don’t pick up. Don’t be his door mat. Play hard to get and he will try, try and try to get you.
- Leave a little something behind. A dog marks its territory by leaving a scent around it. Wear a sweet, unique scent when you come over so he’ll be reminded that you were there the moment he smells it. Give him a small something to put in his desk. It doesn’t need to be expensive, but it has to be necessary. Every time he sees it or uses it, he will be reminded that it came from you.
This is how to make a guy miss you more. The key is in making yourself irresistible to him. With these 7 tips, you can.
Source by Fianne Sampley