So it’s time. You finally figured out how to get a date. But now you need to know what to do on the first date. This is a nerve-wracking moment for almost all men, and rightfully so. It’s tantamount to a job interview in the sense that if you screw up, you don’t move onto the next round. However, if you ace it and make a wonderful impression, the next round is not only guaranteed, but nearly impossible to mess up. And from there, the possibilities are endless. You can either have a wonderful woman in your life to enjoy for casual dating/sex or a girlfriend to share a meaningful relationship with.
Here are 7 first date tips all of equal important that will help you succeed and virtually guarantee you a second date with your woman.
1) Location. Don’t be one of those guys that tries too hard to impress a woman on the first date. This is the first outing after all, and I’ve mentioned this before but will repeat it again: women are not impressed by money or looks. Because of this principle, you have to choose a venue that is convenient, cheap, and fun. My personal all-time favorite is coffee. You can never go wrong with a coffee outing. It says all the right things about you: that you’re not needy or putting pressure on the girl for anything more, and that you simply want to get to know her first before you choose to pursue anything more or not. But don’t choose Starbucks or Caribou Coffee or any other popular, well-known chain. Show off your creativity here, she’ll be impressed trust me. Go with a quirky place that’s quaint, quiet, and colorful. Every city has a bunch of these awesome coffee shops, just use Google and find one nearby. Other alternatives to coffee can be a smoothie shop, bowling, miniature golf, or shopping. As long as you find a place with built-in conversation that’s fun, cheap, and equally convenient to both of you, then you really can’t go wrong.
2) Conversation. This is the department that really matters. The one where you have to actually put in some effort. But if you follow what I’m about to share with you, it will be really easy. First, you should pretend that you are going on a date with either your best friend or your bratty little sister. As awkward as that sounds, this is the MOST effective approach. See The Mindset You Should Have Around Women for more clarity. So how do you behave around your best friend? You say whatever’s on your mind, you joke around, tease them, and generally act like yourself. You need to take this approach and transfer it over to your date. Pretend that hot woman sitting across from you is actually your best friend who you’re super comfortable with. When you do this, she in turn will feel comfortable, receptive, and naturally open up to you. So many guys go into a date and chat away about their jobs, or how good of a guy they are, or what they drive. They ask boring questions like ‘What do you do for a living?’ or ‘How many siblings do you have?’ DON’T do this. You’ll only bore your date half to death. Be different and unique here. Attraction happens when there is saucy, interesting conversation. The key here is to be light-hearted but playful. Some ideas and topics you can talk about are pop culture (i.e., ‘What’s up with the Jersey Shore cast making so much more money than everyone else? That should be a crime.’), things you like to do (i.e., ‘I love scuba diving and watching football with my friends on Sundays, what about you. What do you like to do for fun?’), drama (‘So the craziest thing happened the other day… one of my friends’ girlfriend went through his phone while he was sleeping and found about 50 text messages sent to his ex behind her back’). Use your imagination here and be creative. Speak to her emotions and not to her logical self. Also, don’t forget to tease her and make fun of her. Do so in the mildest manner possible. Do not under any circumstances make fun of anything she should genuinely be insecure about. For example, if she has a crooked nose, it’s probably wise not to make reference to it in any way. Or if she’s chubby, do not make any jokes about her weight. It’s much better to tease her about her accessories, her clothing, or her hair. For example, if she’s wearing hoops as earrings, you can say something like ‘Those are some big earrings you have on, do you make tigers jump through them like they do in the circus?’ You’ll probably get a laugh and a playful tap on the arm for this. Keep it up and you’re gold. Feel free to bring up anything on your mind (except for taboo topics, use your common sense). Sex is not a taboo topic here and can be talked about openly but I would recommend not bringing it up until she does first. If she does bring up sex, talk about it openly, but first make fun of her for being a pervert and wanting to sleep with you. Another great idea is to show her cool apps on your phone (you DO have a smart phone, don’t you?). Not only is this fun, but it’s a fool-proof way to keep the energy going if you run out of things to talk about.
3) Punctual. Yes, timing is important. Don’t show up to the date early or late but it is important that you show up on time. If you tell her to meet you at 7:00, then be a man of your word and show up at 7:00. First impressions are important so don’t give her the vibe that you’re overly eager by being early or irresponsible by being late.
4) Dress. Being good looking is not important but making the most of your looks is. Before your date, you definitely need to make sure your hygiene is in check. That means you should shower, brush your teeth, floss, spray on some good cologne (not too much), and dress nice. Make sure your shoes and belt much. Do not go overboard in the dress department. I recommend looking ‘casual nice’. If the weather is warm, wear a nice button-up shirt with jeans and dress shoes. If it’s fall or winter, dressing in layers is always great. Try one of these combinations that ladies always find attractive: Leather jacket with a dress shirt and jeans, V-neck cashmere sweater with a dress shirt or T-shirt underneath and jeans, or a blazer jacket with a dress shirt underneath and jeans. Find out what color combinations work best for you. The trick here is not to come off as you are trying too hard to look nice. It’s amazing how confident you feel when you have a sweet outfit on. Make sure your clothes are neat and ironed before you step out the house.
5) Body language. Something like 90% of communication is non-verbal. So it’s definitely true that it’s not as important what you say compared to how you say it. You want to make sure you make good eye-contact with the woman, sit up straight with your shoulders back, keep your legs shoulder-width apart, and take up a lot of space. Give off the impression that you’re relaxed and lean back. Slow down your words and speak in a loud, clear, and confident tone of voice. You don’t want to laugh too much at your own jokes but definitely smile and give a lot of smirks or ‘half-smiles’ after each time you tell a joke or tease her. Always keep your head up and practice on eliminating all nervous ticks and gestures. Women are experts at decoding body language so make sure you get this down before your date. Watch how James Bond behaves and moves in ‘Casino Royale’ for the perfect example of immaculate body language.
6) Lead. It’s no secret that women are attracted to dominant men who lead them. This doesn’t mean being bossy or pushy, but it does mean you should lead the entire time. This happens even before the initial meeting when you set the location and time. When you meet up with your date, tell her where to sit in a mature, gentlemanly manner (‘this table looks inviting, let’s have a seat here’). Also, if you’re ordering, then order for the both of you. (‘let’s go with 2 tall iced Cappuccino’s for you and I and split the tiramisu’). She might object (doubtful) to this, but if she does, stick to your guns anyway. Trust me, she’ll respect you for it afterward. Don’t ever ask for permission on doing something, just do it. Even if you don’t have a clear idea in terms of a decision, just pick the first thing that comes to your head. The more you practice on being assertive and decisive, the more natural it will come. When it’s time for the bill, ask for it and put your credit card or cash in when it comes (if it’s just coffee and/or dessert, it’s okay to pay). And when it’s time to leave, tell her you had a great time and you have to go. Lead her outside of the venue and walk her to her car. It’s up to you if you want to kiss her or not. I usually prefer not to on the first date to build anticipation for the second date, but if you choose to, then just go for it without any hesitation or waiting for her approval. Be the man here on the date and lead the ENTIRE time.
7) Brevity. If it’s the first date, keep it short. When I say short, I mean an hour tops. Even if you two are having the time of your life, it’s your responsibility to end it and see her next time. This leaves her with a great impression of you and also builds anticipation because she’s wondering why you wanted to end it if you two were having such a great time. If you linger around, you run the risk of coming off as needy or having the conversation turn boring. It is a first date after all, so keep it brief and fun and set up a second date later on in the week.
Source by James C L
The history of gadgets spans as far back as humanity itself – since hominids began creating tools to make their lives easier. Humans have always created devices and appliances with specific practical purposes that were initially thought of as novelties, due to unfamiliarity with and initial unwillingness to accept the technology. Today, industry has augmented the creation of new gadgets, while certain retailers, including Brookstone and Richard Thalheimer’s RichardSolo.com, specialize in popularizing them.
What famous inventors Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell and Leonardo da Vinci, among others, had in common was foresight. They understood that a lifetime spent playing with what others viewed as toys and senseless gadgets would eventually result in indispensable technology. From just that small group, the groundwork for electricity, communications, film, and flight was laid because of their gadgets, which obviously possessed more value than novelty.
Perhaps one of the earliest, most well known gadgets created is the wheel, many millennia ago. Take a ride in your car and witness how truly revolutionary such a gadget became and how much we now rely on it for transportation. A more recent gadget, the Apple iPhone, appears to be the beginning stages of yet another gadget-turned-necessity that will reshape communications.
“The iPhone may someday be looked upon as the device that started a second revolution in computing. Desktop computing was the first revolution. Hand-held computing will someday be regarded as the second revolution, and the iPhone is the product that started it.”
-Richard Thalheimer, RichardSolo.com
All gadgets were not created equal. In fact most inventions are built on the newest technology. The world of gadgets is tiered; devices fall into one of four categories: mechanical, electronic, programmable, and application. Mechanical gadgets include the wheel, as well as later developments such as the pulley, the bicycle, the sail boat, the thermometer and the sort. Following the advent of electricity, gadgets were taken to a new level as inventors began to discover different uses for the newly harnessed energy. The television, radio and quartz watch are examples of electronic gadgets. After electricity, inventors toyed around with electronic information via microprocessor, beginning an age of programmable devices such as computers, and later, MP3 players and the iPhone. Application gadgets include iTunes, Microsoft Office and other computer applications that customize our experience with programmable devices.
Richard Thalheimer, the President and founder of online gadget vendor RichardSolo.com, and founder and former CEO of gadget giant The Sharper Image, understands, maybe better than anyone, that there’s much more to gadgets than novelty.
“Certainly most people enjoy the novelty of a gadget that introduces new convenience to their lifestyle. What they forget is that solving these everyday problems is not just entertainment, but some of these devices become functional necessities. In my personal life, I rely on my iPhone, my garage door opener, my nose hair trimmer, my electric toothbrush, and other gadgets that were once regarded as novel gadgets. ”
– Richard Thalheimer, RichardSolo.com
Both his former brainchild and his current venture sell quirky, useful and fun gadgets of all types, from mechanical to programmable and application. He has seen some devices, such as the Ionic Breeze air purifier, spur sensational and lasting trends based on a realization of utility value, while others collected dust on the shelves after their novelty wore out. Specialty stores like The Sharper Image and Richard Thalheimer’s RichardSolo.com serve a greater purpose: spread new ideas, and give credit to the Franklins and Edisons of the world.
~Ben Anton, 2008
Source by Ben Anton
In today’s highly mobile world, PC Laptop Computers are increasingly becoming necessities instead of the luxuries they once were. This is especially true for businessmen, students, and professionals who want to take their information and get their communication anytime, anywhere.
However, the sheer number of brands in the market can be very bewildering to the newbie in the mobile computing world. Not all laptops are created equal. The features, both in the physical sense and in the storage capacity, cater to different markets, different needs, and different strokes. With that being said, here are the things you must remember when considering the purchase of laptop computers.
Ideally, the processor must be the fastest in its segment to enable computing speeds that will keep up with your equally fast lifestyle. Most tech geeks will recommend Intel Core 2 Duo as the fastest in the market at present.
Higher Memory Capacity
Often, it is better to opt for the higher memory capacity because you will be saving yourself the trouble of upgrades, not to mention the costs, later on. Although 1GB is sufficient and 2GB is better, opt for 4GB if your budget allows it.
Again, the higher the capacity and the faster the speed of the hard disk, the better. You will need the extra space when your data (i.e., software, photos, videos, documents) increase with constant use.
Preferred Screen Size and Resolution
When it comes to the laptop computers’ screens, you will have more leeway as it basically boils down to your preferences. You will be confused with tech-geek terminologies like screen resolution, passive/active screens and aspect ratio so the best thing to do is to test drive the laptops until you find one that suits your viewing needs.
Longer Battery Life
Your laptop will only be as good as its battery. Nowadays, the normal battery life is 2-3 hours although the MacBook Pro can last as long as 5 hours. Just remember that the more batteries your laptop has, the more expensive it becomes but the price will be worth it.
Wireless and Wired Mobile Connectivity
Ideally, your laptop must have mobile connectivity options in both the wireless (WiFi) and wired networks. You will have more opportunities to connect to the virtual world when you have both options, which will make your life easier especially when telecommuting.
Nowadays, laptop computers are becoming an all-in-one entertainment-cum-business device. As such, you will need sufficient ports to plug in external devices like a mouse and printer, a memory stick and scanner, and even your digital camera must be accommodated by your laptop. And if you are a movie fan, you should consider buying a laptop with a built-in CD/DVD drive.
Fortunately, the physical appearance of laptops nowadays is unquestionably becoming more and more fashionable. You can virtually drool over their sleek, smooth and stylish aesthetics that laptop covers, sleeves and bags are often necessary evils. And with designs in various colors, textures and prints, you will definitely find a laptop that appeal to your personal sense of style!
When purchasing a mobile computer just remember these criteria and you will ultimately find your perfect laptop.
Source by John Alton
Small laptop computers are very convenient since they are so portable. They are used frequently by people who travel a lot, who study or do their work in coffee shops and just for those who like the small design especially if you live or work in a small space. Small laptop computers come in two basic configurations. An ultra-mobile PC (UMPC) is the smallest and the other is a subnotebook also called a Netbook. The biggest differences between the two are the display screen size, the software operating system and the processor capability. The UMPC has a screen size of 7 inches or less while a Netbook comes in 9 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch screens.
Small laptop computers consume less power and they enable you to do your work from anywhere at any time. Before you purchase one of these computers it is important to check out what kind of software they have, what the life and size of the battery is and its overall features. Many small laptop computers are now packed with the same specifications as the larger computers. These devices are becoming more and more popular and are expected to become one of the largest industries in computing. They are targeted at users with basic computing needs; for example – email, chat, music, videos, movies and just everyday use of the Internet.
The Acer Asper One comes in several different versions; each with its own size and specification but this small laptop computer consistently earns top marks from reviewers. It is not considered the absolute best Netbook on the market but you will most definitely get a lot of features and the laptop is affordable. You can surf the Internet, install a program and have tunes running in the background with no performance loss. The Acer has both a headphone jack and a microphone jack, which is a very nice feature. You can also upload pictures from your digital camera. And because of the size, you can carry this computer is a small bag or purse. This is one Netbook that performs as well as it looks.
The Dell Inspiron Mini 9 weighs a little over two pounds. It is rugged, very quiet, power friendly and very durable. Its external speaker provides good sound quality and the laptop provides over four hours of battery life.
The HP 2133 Mini-Note is a high spec PC and as good as any larger laptop. This laptop is small but solid and the extra wide keyboard makes typing considerably easier than some of the other small laptop computers. Its sound is very good and it is a fast enough machine to check emails, surf the web and write documents.
These are just three examples of a nice array of small laptop computers that are currently being offered at very good prices. Be certain to check all features to make sure the laptop you purchase will fit all your needs.
Source by Brian Angeli
Customer experience would be the key business differentiator in the coming years. Brands and their business decision-makers, customer service analysts and scholars around the world share this common opinion when it comes to exploring ways of gaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace. The same endeavor found a reflection in the Apple’s modus operandi in the concluding WWDC 2016. With the announcement of iOS 10, which is expected to hit the market by the fall of the year, Apple plans to fuel its customer experience strategy and make a bigger impact in the market. Undeniably, it’s not going to materialize without the active support of every Swift app development company and their development teams.
Let’s take a look at the prominent resources made available by the company in its latest IDE (Integrated Development Environment), i.e. Xcode 8.0 Beta to favor the development of iOS 10-compatible apps.
Source Editor Extensions
Xcode 8 adds support for Xcode Source Editor Extensions. Application Extensions provide additional commands in the Xcode Editor menu. The extensions can be used to modify texts and selection areas. Swift app developers may use the Xcode Source Editor Extension Target Template in the macOS Application Extensions section before getting started with any project.
Migration to auto layout is easier with the built-in Interface Builder. No longer a developer is in need to generate implicit constraints for views without constraints. He or she can also zoom in and zoom out the interface across iOS, tvOS, and watchOS, as well as edit the coding. Xcode 8 offers a completely redesigned workflow for working with trait variations (for example, size classes) and favors designing UI in terms of a real device size rather than by using intentionally abstract rectangles. The canvas let developers watch interactions between iOS views as they appear at runtime, including accurate compositing of UIVisualEffectView.
Xcode renders a new Thread Sanitizer feature to help Swift developers with compiler instrumentation and runtime monitoring. This will help in detecting and eliminating data races and other concurrency bugs in Swift or Objective-C programs. It can also catch memory corruption errors that get triggered by using types such as UnsafeMutablePointer.
It helps in checking nullability violations at both aggressive and less aggressive levels. The more aggressive level examines nullability violations in all calls. It stays active by default for new projects. The less aggressive level checks for nullability violations in calls to project headers. However, it fails to do so with system headers.
Xcode Playgrounds aimed at macOS will now run with open-source Swift toolchains from Swift.org. However, Playgrounds targeting iOS or tvOS will rely on Xcode 8.0 toolchain. The video tag associated with Playgrounds will also render support to remote URLs.
Hope this latest IDE in association with the powerful Swift 3.0 language will help Swift app development companies and their developers to build quality apps matching the needs of their clients. Undeniably, the focus must not dilute the comfort and convenience of end-users as Apple is not going to take any hit on that front.
Source by Dindayal Gupta
This coming Winter holiday, one thing is common and that is the tradition of gift giving. It’s such a the main holidays that it’s anticipated and hardly a surprise anymore. But there are still some fairly cool ideas you could experiment along with to create the element of shock to your gift giving.
You can invariably give your gift ahead of time, but that really spoils the actual essence of giving on Xmas day, doesn’t it? Yet look on the advantages; it’ll definitely be a big surprise to anyone. One idea could be great and some outright corny. But despite this season of obvious gift giving, one can still be creative and exercise a plan in order to add some delightful surprise in this age-old training of giving gifts this Winter holiday.
However, if there is a gift that you will surely be possessing difficulty keeping a key once you made the decision you would like to give it to someone is an Apple iPhone. Properly, unless of course you want to buy directly from Apple, you can obtain it SIM free and you can then get a plan to no matter what mobile phone service provider you like yet is more expensive than finding a plan.
So how is it possible to basically give someone an iPhone with a contract whilst still being make it a surprise with them actually understanding that you are signing all of them up? This maybe challenging and there can be now method for them to know anything until you plan to give it to somebody that you know all his/her private information.
One good idea if you plan to give one to your fiance is to merely obtain nice picture of an i phone, wrap it in a box or card and shock! Your fiance will sure to be captured off guard with a pleasurable surprise and you will get the woman’s the actual phone later that day with a good justification to eat out there as well.
You can also transform it into a total gift by getting iPhone insurance as well. It will save you money by getting insurance for iPhone in an yearly coverage. The iPhone gift will be covered against theft, accidental damages and loss and your fiance will not worry about that when you give your present with comprehensive iPhone insurance already attached to it. So can the iPhone still be given with surprise? Sure it may be and all it will take is some creative juice flowing and you’re Alright.
Source by Jordan Nicholas A. Pizarro
Laptop computers are great portable offices, and as technology increases and speeds of computers increase, we are seeing battery life also increase and provide longer usage time with out the need to be “plugged in”. They are more fragile than desktop computers, so they tend to have a much shorter operational lifespan. Why a much shorter operational lifespan? Because you’ll be carrying it around with you from room to room or even country to country so the poor thing is bound to have a few accidents along the way.
Laptop computers generally have two main parts, a display screen housing hinged to a keyboard housing and come in all different weights, sizes, and speeds. They take up less space on the desktop and can easily be moved aside to make room for other endeavors.
Laptops are purchased for personal use, business use, or both and have built-in keyboards with a touchpad or a pointing stick for input and ease of use. Usually they run on a single main battery or from an external AC/DC adapter that charges the battery whilst also supplying power to the computer itself even in the event of a power failure. Inside are components which are similar to their desktop counterparts and perform the same functions, but are miniaturized and optimized for mobile use and efficient power consumption, although typically less powerful for the same price.
Do bear in mind that laptops are generally prized targets of theft, and theft of these can lead to more serious problems such as identity theft from stolen credit card numbers. Being vulnerable to theft means the possible loss of all data contained on them. Also of course, due to their small size and mobility, they are much harder to secure than desktop computers.
Laptop computers generally cost more than desktop computers with the same capabilities because they are more difficult to design and manufacture. Remember, they are great tools for teaching and learning.
Comfortable and useful on vacation, these machines are going everywhere these days. They are very popular information products today as they are light, compact, and convenient to carry around and may store voluminous information. So if you want or need one, then get one! But don’t let it out of your sight or it might just walk. Just use the common sense that you already have.
Source by John Milligan
There are many reasons to own a laptop computer, especially so for newly college bound students. For parents looking to find a perfect graduation gift for their children, a laptop computer is one of the greatest investments you can make in a student’s education. Even with the state of the economy, when budgets are tight, laptops are inexpensive and easily attainable for many families. Their portability and abundant benefits and functions are sure to be appreciated by all students.
Below are the top five reasons why a college student should own a laptop:
- Completing Web Based Assignments:The most important reason to own a laptop is to get your school work done. In an increasingly technological age, more and more schoolwork is becoming web-based. College schedules require students to be constantly on the go, so an advantage of owning a portable computer, or a laptop, is that you can connect to the internet virtually anywhere and complete any assignments without worry. Most colleges provide free wireless internet throughout the campus making it a very laptop friendly community. Depending on certain areas of study, some majors and classes involve using computers in class and working in various computer programs.
- Keeping in Touch: Oftentimes, college is the first time that many young men and women leave home. For the students who are moving away from home, it is a great way to keep in touch with family. Built in web cams and microphones are standard on most laptops and make it much more personal to communicate via the web! Students can take pictures and record videos, edit them and send them home for their family and friends to enjoy, completely paperless and without a single stamp or postage fee!
- Convenience and Style: Laptops are at the cutting edge of fashion. They are sleek, slim and stylish. They are lightweight and very portable. They have long battery life and use less energy than a desktop computer, so students will not have to worry about carrying multiple cords, plugging in constantly or running up an expensive electricity bill. There are also special laptop bags and backpacks available that provide protection for the laptop. They are also very affordable and stylish.
- Taking Notes: Students will be able to take notes directly onto their computers. In large lecture classes, the professors can be hard to keep up with when taking notes by hand. The built in microphone comes in handy to capture the lecture, and much more information can be recorded through a laptop with less time and effort. Professors also release their PowerPoints and digital notes to the students to follow along with, where you can make notes directly through your laptop computer. Electronic copies of textbooks are available that are often considerably less expensive than hard copies.
- Inexpensive and Affordable: In recent years, it has been more economical to purchase a desktop. However, prices have reduced significantly and for hundreds of dollars less than a desktop computer, a student can purchase a convenient, stylish and high quality laptop! With laptops students can store their music, movies, pictures and documents. It can be used for school as well and entertainment! Laptop computers have many functions and supply the user with plentiful storage, giving parents and students more bang for their buck.
Source by A Kurszewski
Many people are familiar with and use Bluetooth wireless technology. This technology comes installed in many phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices. For people that want to get rid of the wires on their mp3 though there is a much better alternative. Kleer wireless technology has many advantages over Bluetooth for listening to music. So let us explore what these might be.
Kleer technology was developed specifically to come up with a better way of transmitting music wirelessly. The biggest issue with Bluetooth is its lack of fidelity. Kleer has succeeded quite well in this regard. The transmission and reception is CD quality digital sound. This is light years ahead of Bluetooth, which can only do as well as 320kbps/s. Most of the time, with most Bluetooth devices, this optimal is rarely even approached. Kleer does not suffer any loss of quality for most audio recordings.
There were other issues that were also nicely resolved by this new wireless protocol. The channel that Kleer uses (RF-based) is not subject to interference or drops that can happen with other wireless devices. Transmissions are clear and they stay that way.
One cool feature is that up to four users can listen to the same wireless transmission. This is not likely to matter much to most people but it does open us some interesting possibilities for using the technology.
A really big bonus that goes along with the clear channel reception is the systems power use. Kleer uses fewer channels than Bluetooth to transmit its signal. This saves power which means you can go longer between charges. Kleer can also pack in more in a smaller space since it can reduce the size of the batteries needed to power earbuds or the transmitter. The technology also adjusts power use according to its detection of how far the sound needs to be sent to the receiver.
The final kicker is the distance and robustness of the signal being sent. The technology has the capability of being sent over much greater distances than Bluetooth, which breaks up over extremely short ranges. With Kleer you can easily walk around a large room with a stationary device in one central location having no trouble delivering quality sound to your wireless device.
So why isn’t Kleer everywhere yet? One problem is that the technology is relatively new. The manufacturer (Kleer) guards its protocol tightly and with its tight control over a great new sound delivery system, they are able to charge a lot for its use. So the price point for its use is currently over 100 dollars. As time goes on and more devices offer Kleer it is possible the price will come down.
Source by Paul Chaney
The fascinating world of mobile computing has only been around since the 1990s. Since then, devices that have been developed for mobile computing have taken over the wireless industry. This new type of communication is a very powerful tool for both businesses and personal use. Mobile computing is defined as the ability to use technology that is not physically connected to any static network. This actually used to mean radio transmitters that operated on a stable base, usually with the help of large antennas. 2 way radios used by police officers were also considered mobile technology but now, it means people can connect wirelessly to the internet or to a private network almost anywhere. As long as a person has one of the devices capable of wirelessly accessing the internet, they are participating in mobile computing. Chances are, you have done it with a laptop computer or a personal digital assistant or PDA.
These days, most laptops and personal digital assistants all have wireless cards or Bluetooth interfaces built into them for convenient mobile internet access. Mobile solutions are right under everyone’s nose these days, and connectivity has never been easier. Other common tools for mobile computing include devices like global positioning systems and smart phones like the Cingular Blackberry. Tons of PDA software development has been going on in the past five years simply because companies have been trying hard to make PDA technology more available to the general public. These days, software companies almost make more software for PDAs and smart phones than for actual desktops.
Pocket PCs are another way to conveniently access the internet on the fly. Everyone has probably heard of the Palm Pilot. While they were the pioneers of the pocket pc, many other companies such as Dell, HP, and Toshiba have all delved into the market. Pocket PC software has also become much easier to use. Most Palms use the familiar Windows interface, allowing the general public to access the internet via the usual Internet Explorer or other ISPs. Also, people can easily download useful software, including games, Media editing tools, organization tools, and even electronic books.
Mobile computing has evolved from two-way radios that use large antennas to communicate simple messages to three inch personal computers that can do almost everything a regular computer does. People can’t go to their local Starbucks and not see a laptop linked up to a hotspot these days, and mobile computing is still in its baby phase.
Source by Natalie Aranda